We are always on the lookout for great and competent team members!
Next generation enzyme and drug target discovery
We are Innophore – a young company with a strong scientific basis that revolutionizes enzyme discovery. The in-silico platform developed by us for the search for new and exciting enzymes is used by small companies to large corporations and enables new processes in the pharmaceutical, food and fine chemical industries. If you enjoy challenges, we offer you the chance to become part of a rapidly growing team of structural biologists, developers and business experts.
Innophore is part of the EOSS Group, a holding company and specialist for the development of technology companies. EOSS proactively shapes an international portfolio of companies with exceptional growth opportunities and high innovative strength. EOSS is proud to bring entrepreneurial spirit into the companies and to support them in strategic as well as operational challenges in the best possible way.
Send your initiative application to email@example.com if you see you in one of the following fields and positions.
Scientific software developer
Work area: Research and development of structural biological programs
– Programming and/or integration of additional structural biological programs
– Integration of plugins and technical tools into our existing web-based SaaS and database system
– Field of activity in the field of big data in structural biology (in-silico structure analyses) and drug identification and design
– Collaboration on scientific service projects applying our Catalophore platform
– Collaboration and development on the user interface – usability optimization
– Services and support for customers
– Completed master’s or doctoral studies (technical or scientific studies)
– 2-3 years professional experience in the field of drug development, structural biology, (structural) bioinformatics, chemical informatics, enzyme mechanisms or similar fields
– excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English
– Good knowledge in programming (Python, C, C++) “high- and low-level programming”.
– Good knowledge of database design and programming (MySQL)
– General knowledge in the field of algorithms and data structures
– Basic knowledge of molecular modeling (Docking, QM, QM/MM, MD)
– Linux/Unix knowledge and shell script development
– Experience with structural biological programs and/or programming of plugins for PyMOL and/or YASARA is desirable.
– Knowledge about Linux system administration
– First experience in cluster administration
– Experience with network, Docker, Jupyter Notebooks, Python tools & modules
– Experience in drug discovery
– Varied activity in the field of an aspiring biotech start-up
– Professional development supported by mentorship
– Flexible working hours and a pleasant working atmosphere
– A challenging, varied and exciting task
– Contribution of own ideas to projects
– Team-oriented cooperation
You start with a gross salary of EUR 42,000 per year based on the collective agreement for full-time employment (40h/week). Your actual salary depends on your qualifications and professional experience.
Please send your written application to firstname.lastname@example.org